Thunderball!

Bill Piche

This thing is a BEAST. I put a common reference in a couple of the pics so you can get an idea of the size of this 3" handle. It's very heavy and built!

http://www.cyberpump.com/images/tb1.jpg

http://www.cyberpump.com/images/tb2.jpg

http://www.cyberpump.com/images/tb3.jpg

Would do a very decent rolling pin... :tongue

And it would make domestic fights even more painful "Please honey unload it at least" :cry ! :laugh

Seriously: nice apparatus for those with big hands (2" is a bit small IMO for hands longer than 8")

Amaury.

Holy crap!

That IS a nice piece of 'machinery'.Sweet....

What did that set you back?$

No need to give exact poundages but perhaps you could give us a percentage?

How much less...can you do on the new beast...Looks like the makeings of an enjoyable grip 'lift' challenge! :yikes Perhaps to someday be the new standard? :rolleyes

Thank You

Didn't i read that they could/would make it in 2 3/8"upon request?

Any news from PDA on the special collars to use with an Inch replica?

I believe they are already available. Just not on their web site. I got to test one of them (a proto) and it works great. Locks the plates right in there. I did several high drop tests (not that you would normally do this all the time) and they held nicely.

Email John at PDA and ask about them.

What do you think of the 3" handle? I can't see from the photos how much distance is between your thumb and middle finger while gripping the handle. Can you touch thumb to middle finger while holding onto a RT? I have about an inch of distance between my thumb and the tip of my middle finger on the RT and fear that the 3-incher might be a little too thick for my hands. I could probably just touch on a 2-incher.

Mike M.

middle finger on the RT and fear that the 3-incher might be a little too thick for my hands. I could probably just touch on a 2-incher.

I think if your hand can fit more than half way around it you could pick it up with a normal grip. Obviously, you use a lot less weight on the 3" handle. I am thinking of buying one to help train for the Inch DB.