5 Dimes Loose Pinch

Shoggoth

The Fedex man dropped of my plate from Connecticut today and I finally got to try a 5 dimes loose pinch. All of my plates and the ones I can find around here are deep dish.

Anywho I'm pretty happy with my little pinch today at work. I'm glad I had some chalk there icon_e_biggrin.gif

Great lift! Did you order a 6th to work up to? :mosher

Gave it some hops with 6 righty ;-)

Great lift! Did you order a 6th to work up to? :mosher

Gave it some hops with 6 righty ;-)

Right on! Not very far away then. Strong stuff.

Danke guys! Now I just need to find a way for grip strength to get rid of my belly hahaha!

Awesome lift. Two Grip Thumbs up!

Thanks buddy!

Nice pinching Jason!:mosher

Thanks Ben. This pinching is a struggle for me.

nice job Jason ! :rock

Thanks bud! You guys need to get cranking out some more Hells Kitchen Crew vids to keep motivating everyone. This is in a large part to watching your guys' stuff.

Great work Jason! I still have not managed a 5 dimes lift. Those plates don't look incredibly thin either. Good work!

Great work Jason! I still have not managed a 5 dimes lift. Those plates don't look incredibly thin either. Good work!

Thanks Matt. I still haven't got a decent pull out of that Blob50 I got of you yet either but I'm thinking it must be damn close. I've got a York blob and a Legacy blob to work on as well and a 50# blockweight that should be here today or tomorrow. I'm hoping the blockweight comes up as soon as I get it as well.

There were some questions about the width of my 5 dimes so I took a pic, about 4-1/8"

9ea7518f.jpg

Pretty thin plates. I could never do a 5 dimes with the stuff at my gym, super thick plates. I measured 2x25 and 2x35 yesterday, a bit over 3", 80mm. I need to build a Euro and try 40mm range pinches.

Jason, this is an awesome job my man. I have enjoyed watching your progress the last few months. TONS of Pinching PRs!!!

Jedd

Jason, this is an awesome job my man. I have enjoyed watching your progress the last few months. TONS of Pinching PRs!!!

Jedd

Well I better give credit where it's due :-)

The bulk of my pinch training has been devoted to blob work that Jedd layed out as his November program on The Grip Authority plus doing some 2HP work with Aaron Corcorran's protocol and I must say it's all coming together nicely :cool

Thanks Jedd and thanks Aaron for the insights and a bit of knowledge to help me along my way.

Thanks bro. Looking forward to seeing you get 6 dimes soon.

I noticed that list's pretty damn short and everyone on there has some pretty big spans. I got a couple of real short hops with 6 so it'd be nice to get for sure.