Warren T The Beast

macaz

I have been looking for that Warren Tetting "THE BEAST" gripper all around the internet for a while. The closest I can find is a T13 (@1500LB). Unfortunately this is too light for me.

I found a Beast gripper at Dennis Rogers site but it is a WT retro gripper (@250LB).

Does any one know if you can still buy one or are they gone?

Thanks Rich

I have been looking for that Warren Tetting "THE BEAST" gripper all around the internet for a while. The closest I can find is a T13 (@1500LB). Unfortunately this is too light for me.

I found a Beast gripper at Dennis Rogers site but it is a WT retro gripper (@250LB).

Thanks Rich

The Dennis Rogers "Beast" and "Heman" Tetting retro grippers aren't the same. They''re similar to a SM and GM with smooth steel handles.

I'm fairly sure the T14 is "the Beast"

The beast is on the bottom of this gripper list.

My link

Thanks Rich

The Dennis Rogers "Beast" and "Heman" Tetting retro grippers aren't the same. They''re similar to a SM and GM with smooth steel handles.

Ya I found out that it was not the same soon after I ordered the retro beast. I got too excited when I saw the beast for sale after looking for THE BEAST for months. Its OK thought the retro gripper seems cool and I have a chance of actually closing it someday!

The beast is a custom made gripper for that kid by warren himself. The 1500 is the largest stock gripper on the world. Thats what he told me.

The beast is a custom made gripper for that kid by warren himself. The 1500 is the largest stock gripper on the world. Thats what he told me.

Thanks for the info MIGHTYSAXON. I suppose I could just tape a T13 and a COC#4 together for a good workout. :happy