Gripstrengthradio.com

FrankD

Hi guys, I don't know about everyone else but I really enjoyed listening to Jedd's show on Gripstrengthradio.com. Do you all want to hear more episodes? If you do, please post your comments and thoughts about the show in this thread. Thanks - Frank

Edited by FrankD

I actually havent tuned in! I will have to take a listen soon!

Thanks. It is no longer on due to lack of comments on the website. The purpose of this thread is to see if there is enough interest to bring it back. Keep the comments coming everyone else!

I loved GripStrength radio but I almost never make comments on anything anywhere. I'm burning out on the internet - not the sport - just all the yak yak.

I like listening to the show. Jedd is such an intense person and that alone is enough to make me interested enough to listen.

I also really enjoyed the show. I wondered what happened to it. I didn't know it was stopped because of a lack of comments.

Guys,

Let me go into a little more detail here.

I was using GSR as a way to communicate changes going forth with the organization for grip sport and was looking for feedback.

Lack of comments was only one part of the equation.

There were two shows where I invited people to call in and ask questions and be on the radio with me and only one person called - Brent Barbe.

I also was putting up posts here on the board and very few people posted in response to it.

It just didn't seem like people were into it, so I stopped doing them.

I'll see if I can get some more shows up, but hopefully there will be some more response. I do appreciate the compliments from you guys.

Jedd

More Gripstrength Radio! I've listened to at least 4-5 of them and they were all good