Some Pinch/grip Items

macaz

Well today may have sucked as I stated in my RRBT log but it was not a waste. My two girls are home sick with the flu but I spent some time jacking around in the garage today and made some pinch things. I wont really train much with them until after I finish RRBT as recommended. The only reason I made so many plate holders is because some are for a friend.

Sorry. I just realized I cant insert a photo here. Well Ill put the photo into my photo gallery.

How do you insert an image with the HTTP:/ address?

Thanks. I hope no ones day started as bad.

Both kids are sick with the flu. I really needed sleep last night but my kids took turns waking me up with puking. The first time I heard a kid Throwing up in the toilet I rushed to the bathroom and slipped on some throw up that was unseen in the hallway. I fell and hurt my right Wrist. It is not too bad and just hurts on the top (it hurts like when I used to bench press too much in college). It does not affect my gripping PHEEEWW!!!

The kids must be felling better now because they are eating now. Hope tonight goes well :erm

That didn’t seem to work. Do you have to upload a photo to some photo storage site? If so which site is good?

Thanks Rich :D