Inch Replica

andurniat

I am now the proud owner of an Inch replica. :mosher :mosher

It came from the Gripper Superstore and Jason Adamski. There service and craftsmanship was/is outstanding. It was freight shipped in a wooden box marked 'Angry Inch' and Jason proved updates as it got closer. Anyone thinking of getting an Inch replica should give them a call.

Thank you Gripper Superstore for helping make the Durniat Strength Gym a little heavier.

I would love one and the price isn't bad. I was talking back and forth with Jason for a bit a couple of weeks ago with both of us looking at the shipping. That's what killed it for me. That cross border shipping on heavy items is pretty damn extreme. The lowest we found was about $265 with most ranging around $450 and then I'd still have all of the customs and duty stuff to go through because of its weight. If there's ANY way of moving them around cheaper I'd get one in a heartbeat :(

I second the great review of the Angry Inch !! I got one and I love it.

Just out of curiosity... What is the freight on one of those bad boys? I'd love to have 2 of them... If I wanna use one I have to drive 4 hours to see Paul lol

Do they ship to the Uk?

Go to the Gripper superstore site and ask is the best I can tell you.

I am now the proud owner of an Inch replica. :mosher :mosher

It came from the Gripper Superstore and Jason Adamski. There service and craftsmanship was/is outstanding. It was freight shipped in a wooden box marked 'Angry Inch' and Jason proved updates as it got closer. Anyone thinking of getting an Inch replica should give them a call.

Thank you Gripper Superstore for helping make the Durniat Strength Gym a little heavier.

Yeah Yeah - big deal - just one more thing I can't lift :whistel :whistel hehe! But at least it's close enough I can get my hands on one without driving 8 hours to Jedd's house. Clean and jerk baby - come one!!!