Mash Grippers

Terrygrip

Hello everyone.

After Paul Knights top gripping on the mash no.7 gripper I was just wondering what everyone thinks of letting the other top people in grip like Laine Snook, Nathan Holle etc have a try at the latest mash gripper? Its a good idea to have one gripper as a standard. It would be very interesting to see who comes out on top. ( Of course if these other gripmasters even want to try these grippers)

Or maybe letting the certified 4 closers start on a higher level? Reading the rules, you have to close a 3 gripper to qualify to have a shot on the mash no.1 gripper.

Just a thought, what does everyone think?

Anyone can attempt it. They just have to sign up for it. It's not a matter of letting one person or another try it. Paul had to work his way up the ladder, so I don't see why anyone else should just be able to jump the line.

Edited by Magnus

The Mash Monster certification is perfect just the way it is. No preferential treatment or jumping line, everybody closes the exact same gripper.

Is ther a way of buying MM7 ?

Please forgive the ignorance but whats the next few grippers up from the no4 ?

Thankyou for the answers in advance.

I will try to get them and then pass them onto Nathan and Laine the next time he comes down our way.

Is ther a way of buying MM7 ?

Please forgive the ignorance but whats the next few grippers up from the no4 ?

Thankyou for the answers in advance.

I will try to get them and then pass them onto Nathan and Laine the next time he comes down our way.

You can get a MM7 replica at Gripper Superstore.

Edited by Six Barrel Shotgun

I didn't know you could buy them. How do I find that website? probably easy to find but i'm not very good with computers.

Edited by Terrygrip

Note the word "replica". All grippers vary. But, you get on the ladder and you'll be closing the same grippers everyone else did at each level on the ladder. Any closes of replica's are not recognized whatsoever and in fact I believe 100% of the people on the ladder just train with them and never mention whether they closed a replica because it really doesn't matter until they do it with the cert gripper.

thanks for the link six barrel. Very helpfull indeed. Is there a number 8 or 9? Like wannagrip said all grippers vary so think it better to be a more difficult gripper. Saying that mind i've not been in touch with Nathan or Laine yet.

Anyone who can tell me what MM# im at if I can close the CoC2?

Anyone who can tell me what MM# im at if I can close the CoC2?

Every MM is over CoC #2 in strenght. First step is CoC #3, MM0.