Ripping Two Phonebooks

David_wigren

Well it's that time of the year again. I got home and saw a pile of phonebooks stacked outside the door. And that can only mean one thing, it's ripping time!

I don't care to much about ripping phonebooks, so I don't go to any length to acquire extra books to practice on. I just do them once a year whenever they arrive.

Well it's that time of the year again. I got home and saw a pile of phonebooks stacked outside the door. And that can only mean one thing, it's ripping time!

I don't care to much about ripping phonebooks, so I don't go to any length to acquire extra books to practice on. I just do them once a year whenever they arrive.

Nice tear David! I have a stack i my garage I intend on getting to eventually. I would like to get back into tearing cards and phonebooks again. I like the slow motion tear too so you can actually see the rip as it occurs. These new Syracuse Area phone books I have are pretty brutal though. The width is so narrow and they are so thick almost impossible to grip and tear for me in a respectable amount of time. Oh well practice makes perfect.

Thanks guys!

Rihard, I can imagine it being a pain to rip. I thought this one was unusually narrow at 6.5". I have pretty big hands so that does not leave alot of room for you to grab the book. I know you have probably bigger hands than I do, so that's got to be an even bigger problem