Grip Island And Some...

1stCoC

We have used the live feed system from strengthperformance.com to broadcast our training sessions and changing views of our equipment and facilities. Right now it is trained on our grip area that is loaded with grip equipment some pieces "heard about" but not readily seen by other than those who visit. Many pieces from "grip history" and Arnold's competitions. Later we will focus on other points of potential interest around the facility.Hope you enjoy RS

We have live feed whenever we put the camera on. We had some big grip training going on yesterday with Big Rich and others. We are still deciding what times are best to send out.Training usually is going on 2:30-6:30 on most week days.We might do some live grip tours or training seminars as we get rolling.We will also have live feed from Arnold' Classic this year for the Strongmen, Mighty Mitts and other challenge events. You can become a free member to strengthperformance.com just go there and sign up.About 5400 participating coaches and strength advocates.For the first day or two when we were in the learning mode we just still panned it on the grip and strength history areas for periods of time.RS

I really like this idea. It'll be great to see the action going on in Sorinex.

We have live feed whenever we put the camera on. We had some big grip training going on yesterday with Big Rich and others. We are still deciding what times are best to send out.Training usually is going on 2:30-6:30 on most week days.We might do some live grip tours or training seminars as we get rolling.We will also have live feed from Arnold' Classic this year for the Strongmen, Mighty Mitts and other challenge events. You can become a free member to strengthperformance.com just go there and sign up.About 5400 participating coaches and strength advocates.For the first day or two when we were in the learning mode we just still panned it on the grip and strength history areas for periods of time.RS

All I saw was the picture of the wall - nothing moved etc - I figured something was broken - I'll try again. Maybe it would be easier to take and post specific video footage???