Blob Left, #3 Right

Wade Gillingham

The first video shows Wade holding #3 gripper, sets and closes gripper very quickly. It then shows him holding BBE. He sets gripper and then closes fairly easily and holds shut for appoximately 4 seconds.

The second video shows Wade set a #3 in right hand and pick up 50lb. blob. He then puts down gripper and passes blob from left to right hand and then behind back to left hand, again to right hand, behind back to left hand and finally back to right hand. Wade then sets and closes #3 in right hand, picks up blob and walks up to video camera, shows gripper still closed and then puts down blob and gripper. :bow

You have incredible control and grip strength

Wade, awesome acheivment, what will

be your next great feat.

Matt M.

Wade,

Fantastic lifting!!! UNREAL STRENGHT!!!!!!!!!!! :bow

---------------------------

"Live long, stay strong" - C.F.B.

O.K. Wade aka MJ---- Off the backboard, over the ceiling beam, ricochete into the girls looker room, through the shower, off the wet tile wall, catch behind your back- right hand only! You are awesome!

Thanks everyone. I wouldn't have bothered to even make the post in the first place but it really was a fairly casual thing for me to do and after it was locked I needed to prove myself I guess. I'll keep quiet now - the next video will be a #4 in each hand and the Blob in my teeth. :yikes

Wade

Well worth the lengthy download time! Awesome strength!