Gripmas Question

climber511

Gripmas 2011

I’ve lost track of how many this is but whatever – it’s time for the annual poll on the date. Choices are Dec 3 or Dec 10? Only vote if you are planning on competing please. Vote here – email whatever and I’ll figure it out. I know some people have to put in vacations even this early – I know I always had to have mine in during January.

Dec 10

I voted for the later date this year and would have come if it had been that date. I was pretty dissapointed to see the earlier date win and then most guys not show up. Seriously, only vote if you are planning on coming.

Looks like December 10th works best for me, but I will definitely be there no matter what date is chosen. :D

Dec 10

I voted for the later date this year and would have come if it had been that date. I was pretty dissapointed to see the earlier date win and then most guys not show up. Seriously, only vote if you are planning on coming.

Yeah that is pretty annoying. I noticed that as well. I vote for the 10th. I will not be able to make it the 3rd.

I don't think it matters for me but, of the tow, the third would be better. like I said, doesn't matter too much though.

brent

I don't think it is in the cards due to my fiancee recently having major surgery, unless it is in like May, and that will be really close to Nationals, so i may have to pass on doing comps until WSH 2.

I don't think it is in the cards due to my fiancee recently having major surgery, unless it is in like May, and that will be really close to Nationals, so i may have to pass on doing comps until WSH 2.

Jedd do you have a Nationals date yet? I won't be able to do May - that's still track season and all the major meets are on the weekends in May. June is good anytime.

• 4 months later...

Gripmas will will held December 10, 2011. No details until after Nationals - one contest at a time.

Awesome, by the way.