Strossen In The Uk

Bill Piche

I heard Randall will be in the UK. No, not to certify someone on the 4.

This is a great opportunity for the UK guys to show their stuff. I am sure Randall would cover it in MILO. That would be cool...the UK version of the gripboard group!

Are any of you UK guys setting something up with him?

He's going to be at the dinner as well.

Any of you guys going?

I'd like to go. The infamous Scott Essery would probably be interested in getting his face in on a few photographs too ;).

When and where Steve?

Come on guys! You can't let a rare opportunity like this pass you by. Do the GripBoard proud! Mash the #3, lift an Inch replica, etcetera in front of Strossen himself. Some of us had the opportunity to do it, and it was quite fun.

I also would like to go,but some people dont seem to be arsed letting the rest of us no the details :angry: and i thought we were all meant to be grip buddies :blush

I would suggest you email IronMind. I don't know specific details myself. I am sure Strossen would reply and you guys could set something up.

Wanna

My last reply was not refering to you :D

Seems that some of my so called british mates no the details,but cant

be arsed passing them on.

Gazza's just having a playfull dig at Steve G I think Dave :blush.

Gazza, you have to remember that Mobster is busy doing people who haven't coughed up for the outrageous central London congestion charge ;). I think Scott may have the details. I'll ask him to email you tomorrow.

You don't post for a day and the knife goes in - shock horror.

The wardens have nothing to do with the congestion charge - its all on CCTV. I know Randalls coming and I'm gonna suck up big time. I've had my tickets for weeks. If you want any OH dinner info email me I have it all on file.

Yeah Mobster is probably busy booking all those innocent illegal parkers(mobster can you send some details how to get out of paying fines).

When is Strossen coming?