Bbe Fresh Out Of The Package

strongman2332

Now I know that this is not a close but I'm extremely happy with this because I literally just closed my IM#3 2 weeks ago!! Hope you guys enjoy and suggestions are more than welcome :help

Great attempt! :mosher

For future reference I would show the set also.

After showing the ends of the handles as an Elite, the gripper

shouldn't have left the frame.

Stay with it and never train through PAIN. You'll go far! ;)

Now I know that this is not a close but I'm extremely happy with this because I literally just closed my IM#3 2 weeks ago!! Hope you guys enjoy and suggestions are more than welcome :help

Excellent attempt Matt. That is tough gripper :mosher

Mighty Joe- Thanks and I definitely will show the set next time I train with this monster of a gripper!

Frank- Thanks for the kind words! I will try to post some more vids of the other grippers as well.

Joefrey, I really appreciate the great comment! This gripper is insane and this is going to be much more of a challenge than the CoC#3... Keep your fingers crossed for me haha

I also own an Elite. It is harder than the two 3.5 I have! It's a good challenge for 2011. I will work on it and make the objective of closing it by end 2011. :flame

You and me both my friend! Lets do work! Please keep me updated on your work, this will give me motivation!

Keep hitting it hard and you will get it!

Nice work.

Jedd

I also own an Elite. It is harder than the two 3.5 I have! It's a good challenge for 2011. I will work on it and make the objective of closing it by end 2011. :flame

Yeah Elites are all over the place, I've only the one but reckon it comes in above my RB330N but below my FBBC Hard and #3.5.

Autolupus- How would you rate the FBBC hard to the 3.5? Is the spread similar?

What are your feelings on the RB330N? Do you have it calibrated?

Thanks!

Autolupus- How would you rate the FBBC hard to the 3.5? Is the spread similar?

What are your feelings on the RB330N? Do you have it calibrated?

Thanks!

The FBBC Hard is the same spread and feels the same as my #3.5, I'd rate both around 180lbs(uncalibrated but rated against known grippers), the #3.5 having 19mm handles and the Hard having 20mm.

The RB330N is a gripper I had from Sam(CoC3) and cals. at 172lb.

Thank you for the details!

I just picked up a 3.5 so I will see how it feels tomorrow!

Keep ur fingers crossed for me!

Nice work man! Elites vary all over the place just like has been mentioned. I had one that was 158lbs and another that was 185lbs.

Thanks Bencrush! This sure did feel unreal, I had trouble getting a good set and this was fortunately my best one. I honestly wish one of bigger named grip guys lived a little closer so I could get some of my grippers calibrated : /