Another Tns Medley

bencrush

TNS Grippers Video

Just finished my gripper workout this morning after 12 hours at work. Wasn't the best MMS workout but I did finish up with a few TNS closes. Nothing remarkable compared to what's been posted recently by some of the gripper monsters. But it's nice to occasionally dust off my TNS cobwebs and see what I can do with an easy #3 (146lbs) and some other grippers too. Here are the gripper calibration breakdowns:

-#3 is 146lbs

-HG300 is 148lbs

-Atomgripz Triple Band is 141lbs.

Good times with grippers.:D

TNS Grippers Video

Just finished my gripper workout this morning after 12 hours at work. Wasn't the best MMS workout but I did finish up with a few TNS closes. Nothing remarkable compared to what's been posted recently by some of the gripper monsters. But it's nice to occasionally dust off my TNS cobwebs and see what I can do with an easy #3 (146lbs) and some other grippers too. Here are the gripper calibration breakdowns:

-#3 is 146lbs

-HG300 is 148lbs

Nice ben, your tns is always impressive :phone

Dang, very strong closes Ben ! :phone

Damn your always looking for the hard one to please. So many cold nights why somebody left the window open?

TNS Grippers Video

-#3 is 146lbs

-HG300 is 148lbs

Great stuff man! How do you like that Atomgripz gripper??

Ben back to bending and now TNS stuff to I am proud of you brother. :mosher

Thanks a lot guys!

NJgrip23, the Atomgripz Triple Band is excellent! Harder than the others I've heard the calibrations on too by quite a bit. Sharp knurling. And visually I really like being able to tell what gripper it is just by seeing the bands on it. Not that it's a big deal to turn it over and look on the bottom of the handles, but still.

All three super strong closes Ben! I would love to have a grip like that.