Rgc Gripper Calibration Data

Wade Gillingham

I setup a new page to display RGC calibration data. I did something similar for my personal use with Matti Heiskenen's data about a year ago and have found it so useful I wanted to make it bigger and available to everyone. The page currently displays data from Matti, Chris Rice, and myself. Anyone who makes RGC measurements is invited and encouraged to add their data. If you have a bunch of data and don't want to enter it one at a time, email me and I will load it in. If you have suggestions for improvements please let me know.

Thanks.

Wade

I setup a new page to display RGC calibration data. I did something similar for my personal use with Matti Heiskenen's data about a year ago and have found it so useful I wanted to make it bigger and available to everyone. The page currently displays data from Matti, Chris Rice, and myself. Anyone who makes RGC measurements is invited and encouraged to add their data. If you have a bunch of data and don't want to enter it one at a time, email me and I will load it in. If you have suggestions for improvements please let me know.

Thanks.

Wade

Wade this was very well thought out and very easy to use and operate and change between different grippers and manufacturers. Thanks for all you hard work in putting this together. very good reference point for guys like myself who are still learning as I go in the grip community.

Excellent resource. Thank you for making this available to all.

This is awesome. I find this very interesting as I have quite a few grippers but have not had any of them calibrated yet. Thanks Wade!

Great tool! Thank you, Wade!