Grip Books

horselover68

Mastery of Hand Strength is a must have.

I really enjoyed: Spiritual Journey of Joseph L. Greenstein: The Mighty Atom

I really enjoyed: Spiritual Journey of Joseph L. Greenstein: The Mighty Atom

BINGO!!!

Couldn't agree more! :mosher

There aren't too many print books available. 3 from ironmind are all I know of:

Mastery of Handstrength - http://ironmind-store.com/Mastery-of-Hand-Strength-Revised-Edition/productinfo/1273/

Gripmaster's Manual - http://ironmind-store.com/The-Grip-Masters-Manual-sale/productinfo/1283-A/

COC Grippers - http://ironmind-store.com/Captains-of-Crush-Grippers-book-Second-Edition/productinfo/1354/

If e-books are cool, there's some on the cyberpump and diesel crew websites.

Most everything else you find will be a re-hash of the information from those books.

Mastery of Hand Strength is a must have.

In addition to this one, The Gripmaster's Manual by John Brookfield.

There's not much out there really. There are some DVDs out there - Horne, Jedd (Diesel Crew), Big Steve, etc. If you can find it Health For Life put out a booklet called Power Forearms which is contains a pretty good forearm workout. Bill Hinbern has a couple in his old timer books he sells also.

Thanks for the feedback and recommending my books guys. I'd also like to add something.

Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball is the largest book on Grip Training that exists. Nothing compares to it.

Don't let "for Baseball" fool you. It's not as if that is all I talk about. It has a few bonuses tailored towards Baseball but the main manual is almost all General Grip, Hand and Forearm Strength training.

Ultimate Grip and Forearm Training

If Feats of Strength is what you are after these are your best bets:

Nail Bending eBook

Card Tearing eBook

Both the Card Tearing and Bending eBooks are definitive resources on the subject matter, include about 100 exercises between them and have very little overlap.

All of these manuals have gotten great feedback from people at all levels of Grip Strength interest: Grip Athletes, Grip Enthusiasts, Conventional Sports Athletes and Strength Coaches.

Thanks.

Jedd

P.S. All of the links above are affiliate links for the Gripboard, so buy making the purchase you can support the board at the same time.

'Developing Grip Strength' by David Gentle & David Webster (out of print, secondhand if you're lucky)

'Bodyweight Exercices for Extraordinary Strength' by Brad Johnson

KTA or RRBT. They are really programs but they include video to demo exercises, etc.

Both are not for the noob though. :)

See my signature. Plus, they support these forums.