Nathan Holle

Terrygrip

Chris James was keeping a log until a couple of months ago, in the Training Logs forum. Man I loved reading that log, the weights he moves just make me.... laugh, really.

He posted some info about Nathan Holle back in April or so. At first I thought it was an April's fools joke but apparently it wasn't. If that is true, Nathan is also kindof inhumanly strong :)

thanks for the reply Arturo, thats an insane training log. And your not wrong about Nathan Holle... Is Chris still on here? I'd love to know what they are both up to now

thanks for the reply Arturo, thats an insane training log. And your not wrong about Nathan Holle... Is Chris still on here? I'd love to know what they are both up to now

He has posted recently, but not on his log. I can only hope he's training. I honestly believe if he trains with true drive and passion he would reach the top of the grip game pretty quickly. His overall body strength is also quite unreal. This time he was posting some videos, or his son was, on a youtube account. He posted one of a Deadlift, using a Double Overhand grip, with only TWO fingers of each hand (and NO thumbs, he said) using 240kg, which is 529 pounds. I think most top gripsters would struggle with just a 500# regular DO grip deadlift using all their fingers. Doing it like that really made my jaw drop. I don't know why that lift wasn't discussed more on this forum, maybe I'm wrong and it's not all that impressive, but I find it unbelievable. Here it is:

The more I search the more feats I find of Nathan, massive plate curls, lifting huge dumbbells! on the amazing Chris James however I found a video of his, I'm not sure how to put it in here like you have Arturo. Its of Chris closing the Hg500 gripper!! I found if you type in youtube 'hg500 close' it comes up. (could you put it in here the way you have with Chris's other video?)

Edited by Terrygrip

Terrygrip: All I did was copy/paste the URL, and the board puts the video in here. I'll do it with the video you just mentioned:

hey all, i've been searching through the board and I think Nathan was a member here? or is a member here? but can't seem to click his name.

Does anyone have contact details for him?

Per the posts above, consider sending a PM to Chris James. I can't recall anyone else claiming to have met with him recently. I do not believe Nathan is a member, and if he is, it's either anonymously or he is inactive.