First Day Back

Malice

The doc gave the go ahead to get back to training so I made it through a gripper workout last night at work. I used the 164 lb. MM1 replica and managed 4 closes in 8 attempts righty and none lefty. I was within about 3/16" on all attempts lefty though so my strength didn't drop off much either hand. The knurling was pretty rough to take after a while though. I can't wait to have man hands again...lol I'll gut out as many attempts with it again tonight as my skin can handle.

Great to see you're back at it Russ. And still clicking a MM1 too! So still good for a #3 cert coming up? You'll be back where you left off in no time. And as you're probably aware, ease into it.

Thanks Daniel! I'm definitely easing back which is why I'm sticking with the MM1 for now. My forearms are actually a little tight today so I took the night off. I'll do every other day for a week or two before ramping back up to warp speed.

I'm thinking I'll probably shoot for sometime early next year for the cert. December is crazy with holidays and my daughter's bday and we are going to Disneyland in January so maybe in February I'll try for it...unless I can find a witness to meet me on Space Mountain for the cert.

The doc gave the go ahead to get back to training so I made it through a gripper workout last night at work. I used the 164 lb. MM1 replica and managed 4 closes in 8 attempts righty and none lefty. I was within about 3/16" on all attempts lefty though so my strength didn't drop off much either hand. The knurling was pretty rough to take after a while though. I can't wait to have man hands again...lol I'll gut out as many attempts with it again tonight as my skin can handle.

MM1 for reps, your back :laugh

Welcome back Russ! Healed up nicely so it seems! All the best again with your training and cert. goal.

How's your CCS doing now?

Welcome back Russ! Healed up nicely so it seems! All the best again with your training and cert. goal.

How's your CCS doing now?

No idea how CCS is right now. I've only done one gripper workout and it was PKS. I'll try CCS on my #3 later this week or next week and see where I am with it.

Didn't know you were injured Russ. The last time I looked you were hoisting up those 45 lb hubs. Welcome back!