Axle Holds

Patriot

I know this is not that impressive to a lot of you grip monsters out there...but these are a couple vids of me doing some double overhand axle holds up to 600 and 625 lbs...i know it is resting on my thighs some, but still was a challenge none the less.

Ernie - what's your best full pull on the Axle?

good lift man u should try to use just ur grip to hold onto it your legs seem to be playin a role in holding it but still a strong grip:)

climber are you talking double overhand or regular? either way i dont know if i could honestly tell you...

saxon-i realize that i was using the legs, that is why i said it probably was not that impressive, however you still use your grip, and you still can only hold on to it so long.

thanks for checking it out.

climber are you talking double overhand or regular? either way i dont know if i could honestly tell you...

saxon-i realize that i was using the legs, that is why i said it probably was not that impressive, however you still use your grip, and you still can only hold on to it so long.

thanks for checking it out.

Ernie - Double overhand from the floor to lockout - like you would see in a grip contest. Even with the legs that's a bunch of weight to hold on to - just curious what you can do in the more normal fashion.

I know this is not that impressive to a lot of you grip monsters out there...but these are a couple vids of me doing some double overhand axle holds up to 600 and 625 lbs...i know it is resting on my thighs some, but still was a challenge none the less.

cool vid

Thanks everyone...like i said probably not as impressive as a lot of lifts on here...but it was a challenge. As for what my double overhand pull is from the ground...im not really sure...not complaining but i have very thick hands and they appear large, but my fingers are not long, so i struggle with some grip things, and that pull from the ground is probably one of them...i have done speed pull with the axle d.o, and have gone to around 315 which is not anything that great by any means...none the less that is the only answer i can give you...i will have to pull for a max.

Thanks again.