(5) York Dime And 45 Lb Blob Pinch

RichardBean1

Bean you made that look really easy, by the looks of that lift the 50 blob is going down or should I say going up very soon.

Bean you made that look really easy, by the looks of that lift the 50 blob is going down or should I say going up very soon.

Richard, nice lift! I'm guessing that is the 45 Eaton got from me? If so, you will be able to lift some of the 50 pounders now or very soon; that particular 45 is fairly tough and almost the same contour as many 50s.

Richard, nice lift! I'm guessing that is the 45 Eaton got from me? If so, you will be able to lift some of the 50 pounders now or very soon; that particular 45 is fairly tough and almost the same contour as many 50s.

Nice pinch lift!

Nice work Rich, We'll see how you do with the 50lber when you come over tomorrow.

Nice work Rich, We'll see how you do with the 50lber when you come over tomorrow.

Rich got a full deadlift with the 50lb Blob. We didn't run any video as we didn't expect much with the garage being as cold as it was.

Rich got a full deadlift with the 50lb Blob. We didn't run any video as we didn't expect much with the garage being as cold as it was.

Piece of cake....hahahaha

Glad I lifted it at least one time in front of you. I will get video up soon thanks again Big John.

Actually it was one of John's 40 lb Blobs that I hung (2) 2.5lb plates from to equal 45 lbs. I went to Johns house yesterday and pinched his 45lb Blob with both hands, 47.5lb Blob both hands, and one of his 50lb Blobs! Also closed COC #2.5 with right hand and a very questionable close on his BBSM with right hand. Not too bad for being out hunting all day in the freezing cold...

Actually it was one of John's 40 lb Blobs that I hung (2) 2.5lb plates from to equal 45 lbs. I went to Johns house yesterday and pinched his 45lb Blob with both hands, 47.5lb Blob both hands, and one of his 50lb Blobs! Also closed COC #2.5 with right hand and a very questionable close on his BBSM with right hand. Not too bad for being out hunting all day in the freezing cold...

Congratulations Richard! Very nice feats, and in the cold...wow!