Tou Power!

Bill Piche

Amazing forearms (and arms and delts and...)!

Plus it's nice to be able to smile while closing a #3 :bow

It would be rather fun if i managed to close the #3 while still having 12" forearms (i'm 5"11...): with Tou we would be kind of "Laurel and Hardy" :tongue

Long story short: Tou you look REAL STRONG

Edited by amaury

Beefy boy ain't he. Great forearms.

Did anyone notice the snow - brrr. Closing grippers outside in the snow - hardcore baby

i remember reading something somewhere about the look of power. i'd say that picture shows it pretty well. nice job on the close.

It was minus 25 degree C when we shot those pics. We took a full film of 24 shots outside in the snow. I couldn't take any rest between pics because my fingers would have frozen. We took 24 pics in about 4-5 minutes.

Tou, that's some fantastic muscle development you have there! Quite impressive, especially the forearms. From reading some of your posts, I knew you were all around strong, but damn. As someone else said, you have the "look of power" if I ever saw it. Congrats on the certification. :bow

Ben Edwards

I closed the #3 about 10 times but my father shoot up to 4 pics on the same close. Basically, it's two pics for the close up and one pic for the upper body shot. Repeat it 7-8 times and you have a full film.

Guest Jeff Roark

Tou,

Whats your height and weight? You have some pretty good lifts if I remember right, can you rehash them for a few of us? Much appreciated. Great job also! as you worked long and hard for it!

I'm 5'7" and 218 lbs. My best lifts are 575 squat, 350 CGBP and 585 deadlift. I also strict press 215 and partial deadlift 975, without straps. However, I suck at curls as I have a hard time curling 135.

Grip wise, I close the #3, pinch 2 45's together, plate curl a 35 for reps, lift 290 on 2" vertical bar, bend a 60 d nail with bracing :blush, lift a 45 by the hub (depending on the type of plate) and lift 5 pates (200 lbs) by the end of a barbell.

My next goal is to curl a 45 and work on the Inch if I can afford one ever.

At least make an Inch loadable handle if a replica is too pricey. I have similar goals such as plate curling a 45. All is on hold right now as I am training with K T A. I was able to plate curl first time a 35 so seem to have some talent for it. I am happy with my thickbar but want to do as well pinching and curling plates. First I will dominate the 3 and make a run at the 4.

Nice pics Tou.

The more pics the better.

It IS good to be as strong as you look.... and even better to look as strong as you are :whacked

hope to see more pics soon.

Hey Wanna, was it terminator that you nicknamed "popeye reincarnated"? I think we have a challenger!

I'm always up for a good challenge! :D

Seriously, that's some mighty impressive forearms there. You kind of remind me of The Dynamite Kid a little bit.

I'm just waiting for Wanna to crop your head and put it on some pencilneck's body........The old "Before KTA, After KTA" marketing scheme. :inno

Lookin good! And congrats again!