European Grip Contest 2011 In Finland

Juha Harju

I´m considering to arrange European Grip Contest 2011 in Finland. Time of contest would be may or june. Are you or your friends interested of coming to Finland competiting? Tell me what you think of this.

Juha Harju

Juha, it was already discussed in 2008 to do the Euros every two years because of the reasons You find here: Euros discussion

I'm convinced that nothing changed since then. There are even more contests going on. So better stick to one Euro contest every two years! If You would like to organize it in 2012 it would be great! It would be cool if You could talk with "twig" about who finally will organize the contest. Remember: it's always good to know long before the event who will organize it!

I think that teenager your friends with will definitely win the show if he competes!

parris

• 7 months later...

Is this competition already done? I can't find any results - can anyone please help? :help

It was canceled a few month ago(not enough competitors)!