Contests/training In Nd

gothrik

I've never competed in armwrestling before but I'd like to get into it.

Anywhere know a training and/or competition area in North Dakota? I'm in ND for the next 6-7 years for school and would like to try out a competition. Would need to be on a sunday though for my schedule.

Anyone got any ideas?

Unfortunately, there's very little armwrestling activity in North Dakota. As far as I know, there are no publicized annual events. I found two contacts you may want to get in touch with, though:

http://www.armwrestlersnearyou.com/nd.html

All of the surrounding states (Montana, South Dakota, and Minnesota) have more armwrestling tournaments (at least a couple per year). A number of tournaments are also held in and around Winnipeg, Manitoba. I guess it all depends on where you're located and how much you're willing to travel.

Armwrestling is a lot of fun, and anyone who has good hand strength will already have a leg up on others who are entering the sport.

I know a guy from Fargo who just started pulling in the spring and he can't find anybody to train with. He has been trying to recruit people with no success. Where abouts in North Dakota are you located?

I know a guy from Fargo who just started pulling in the spring and he can't find anybody to train with. He has been trying to recruit people with no success. Where abouts in North Dakota are you located?

Bismarck, I'm in College right now. So I'm pretty busy, but I might be able to find time to head that way on occasion. :) Though I hate driving in the snow lol.