Mark Felix - 337 Lb Rolling Thunder Deadlift

Benedikt Farsmann

That is just insane!!!! Looks like a nice comeback after the injury. WOW!!!

Mark Explained in the description that this was just a spoof, and not 337 lbs. He doesn't mention what weight it actually was

Holy bejeebes!!! No chalk either.

Actually, try the rolling thunder with little to no chalk, and I bet you get better numbers. At least I always do on the old handles, anyways. Try it out. Good luck with your training.

Jedd

Oh man.... guess I didn't read closely enough!!!! Oh well NOT 337 but this dude is still king of the RT.

Actually, try the rolling thunder with little to no chalk, and I bet you get better numbers. At least I always do on the old handles, anyways. Try it out. Good luck with your training.

Jedd

I have and I'm about 10 lbs. heavier with chalk on a new handle. My best lifts are with light chalk...just enough to whiten the hands with the excess clapped off.

Jedd

I think that works well if you have "allways dry hands". My hands get sweatty very easily so im always better with chalk. Even when i train example very slick IM block or RB 75mm handle. These have some kind of hammerpaint on them.

Mark Explained in the description that this was just a spoof, and not 337 lbs. He doesn't mention what weight it actually was

Dammit, didn't read / understand that!

I just received my new RT handle yesterday and light chalk seemed to be better on my lifts. More time will tell.

His hands were not centered. I know he has huge hands, but if they are off to one side or the other that should help stop rotation and make the lift easier.