Ben Edwards And Sergi Brats

lloyd80s

The Atomgripz challenge is now finished and we had two worthy winners in well known Ben Edwards and Russian Sergi Brats.

Well done to both guys. Bens 7 reps on the triple band is brilliant-

I'm thinking of running a new comp in December so any ideas for the type of challenge would be great. I was thinking of a coin hold...........

The Atomgripz challenge is now finished and we had two worthy winners in well known Ben Edwards and Russian Sergi Brats.

Well done to both guys. Bens 7 reps on the triple band is brilliant-

I'm thinking of running a new comp in December so any ideas for the type of challenge would be great. I was thinking of a coin hold...........

Great job here guys, awesome vid Ben :mosher

Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate the write-up and the $80 prize! Wish more guys would've entered so there'd be more interest and more grippers would've been sold though. The Atomgripz gripper (Triple Band) is superb and has gotten quite a bit of use before I quit training grip. I'll probably keep it though in case I want to squeeze a gripper now and then. I ended up getting 11 reps (and possibly 14) on a later video but thought I could do better so I didn't turn it in. Then I "discovered" the Highland Games in July and never filmed another gripper video.

Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate the write-up and the $80 prize! Wish more guys would've entered so there'd be more interest and more grippers would've been sold though. The Atomgripz gripper (Triple Band) is superb and has gotten quite a bit of use before I quit training grip. I'll probably keep it though in case I want to squeeze a gripper now and then. I ended up getting 11 reps (and possibly 14) on a later video but thought I could do better so I didn't turn it in. Then I "discovered" the Highland Games in July and never filmed another gripper video.

Sweet prize and hope to see you one day film another grip vid :bow

what prize did you get?

$80 cash actually. Very cool!

Very nice Ben ,,, Congrats!