Gripper Super Store

ninja64x

hope i don't get in trouble with this. i ordered a pair of grippers from a site in europe (who shall remain nameless). by the way i'm in ireland. thought it would be quicker. 3 weeks now and no sign of them. so in future i'll do my business with Wade, a sponsor on this forum also.

Ouch, that's a long wait. I've been lucky to receive my gripper orders in exactly two days, despite the 2400 mile distance. Now that's a quick fix.

Ouch, that's a long wait. I've been lucky to receive my gripper orders in exactly two days, despite the 2400 mile distance. Now that's a quick fix.

are you in the U.S.A.?? daniel

I live in Sweden, and I ordered one RB300N from gripper super store.. I had it in my mail box in just 1 week! Absolutely great! :)

I live in Sweden, and I ordered one RB300N from gripper super store.. I had it in my mail box in just 1 week! Absolutely great! :)

funny isn't it?? i ordered a baraban too, not as heavy as a 300. won't go to that site again.

That sux brother! You'll definitely be happy when you order from Wade.

good man Malice. I thought so too. well, the cash is gone now. know better now. i am not tight with the loot but 3 weeks is a bit much. this site is well known. will try Wade next time.

That sux brother! You'll definitely be happy when you order from Wade.

good man Malice. I thought so too. well, the cash is gone now. know better now. i am not tight with the loot but 3 weeks is a bit much. this site is well known. will try Wade next time.

I don't like waiting for anything I order :laugh I have been eyeing up some BB grippers on the gripper superstore,so far been able to resist :ohmy

Sometimes it just takes longer. Once it took month before I received my order from GSS, I live in Finland. Package was delivered in the same day I made my order. How long shipping takes, isn´t always equal.

I recommend also GSS, great custom-service and other packages I have ordered, arrived in about 1,5 weeks :mosher

are you in the U.S.A.?? daniel

Yeah.

Maybe you're experiencing some customs hang-ups. Have they shipped in a timely manner?

I live in norway and was just wondering if you got any extra fees on your order and how much did the shipping cost you?

I live in norway and was just wondering if you got any extra fees on your order and how much did the shipping cost you?

I got no extra fees. Payed 14.00 for shipping.

Obviously though, theres a risk for other fees when u order from abroad. When I made a other order for grip training stuff, this time from a other company, i ended up paying both for custom and import fee. :erm