Heavy Hits On The Coc's

ninja64x

could be a stupid question. anyway, how would it be if a fella went commanche on the grippers for a week?? full blast. negative, the whole lot. and THEN rested for a week?

I guess you'll have to try it and see. I'd guess it won't net you much in the way of noticeable gains though just due to probable overtraining from going "Commanche" on the grippers.

I guess you'll have to try it and see. I'd guess it won't net you much in the way of noticeable gains though just due to probable overtraining from going "Commanche" on the grippers.

could be Ben. we will have to see i guess. you know you only progress at rest. was just thinking at a different angle. not unlike Joe's kta.

could be Ben. we will have to see i guess. you know you only progress at rest. was just thinking at a different angle. not unlike Joe's kta.

My response shouldn't be taken to mean there's no chance it will work. I've done volume that would kill KTAers (slight exaggeration) and have recovered from it and even supercompensated. But it might also be a question of how LONG will that type of training work for you. Switching things up every once in a while is a good thing. But it's also advisable to give every program long enough to see if it works or doesn't. How long that period is will vary from guy to guy. I could tell in a few weeks if something was working by the way my hands felt throughout the day. To be honest, I could usually tell within a few workouts.

My response shouldn't be taken to mean there's no chance it will work. I've done volume that would kill KTAers (slight exaggeration) and have recovered from it and even supercompensated. But it might also be a question of how LONG will that type of training work for you. Switching things up every once in a while is a good thing. But it's also advisable to give every program long enough to see if it works or doesn't. How long that period is will vary from guy to guy. I could tell in a few weeks if something was working by the way my hands felt throughout the day. To be honest, I could usually tell within a few workouts.

n

thanks Ben. i will give it a go. see what happens.

could be a stupid question. anyway, how would it be if a fella went commanche on the grippers for a week?? full blast. negative, the whole lot. and THEN rested for a week?

has worked for me in the past, i wouldnt try it again for several months though

negatives never did anything but bruise my palm personally

Going at it 6 days a week is what helped me close the 3 in my opinion,but as I post in another thread,it made me feel overtrained,but we bounce back stronger,give it a shot,nothing to lose :)