Arm Wars

astrojetred

Athletes who have confirmed their participation in ARM WARS "SIN CITY" at this stage are as follows :

DEVON LARRATT / CAN

JERRY CADORETTE / USA

JOHN BRZENK / USA

YOSHI KANAI / JAP

RYAN ESPEY / CAN

MICHAEL TODD / USA

DON UNDERWOOD / USA

RON BATH / USA

PLUS 2 MORE ELITE SUPER HEAVYWEIGHTS TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY......................

http://www.worldofarmwrestling.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

I heard Tim Bresnan will most likely be added to that mix... anybody have any guesses who the second Elite Super Heavyweight is? Neil said once the 2nd guy gets back to him, Tim and the 2nd guy will have their match confirmed. My only guess would be Denis since I know Tim wants a rematch, and I can't think of any other Elite SHWs who won't be at Worlds. But Denis seems to have a commitment with the PAL (same as Rustam and Alexey do/did).

We also know that Jerry and Devon are going to pull. Does anybody have any guesses on who will match up with who between: Michael, Ryan, Ron, Yoshi, John, and Don?

Maybe Don/Michael, Ryan/Ron, John/Yoshi? Ron and Michael already pulled Yoshi this year so I doubt that would get set-up again, although Ron/Yoshi would be great to watch live.

Edited by Josh H

If I didn't have my Number Theory final exam on Friday, and then my Complex Analysis exam on Monday, I would be going to this. I hate that both Worlds and this event are in exact conflict with my finals.

Devon better be heavy again for this!

Ryan will be pulling Michael.

Devon will be heavy, and stronger than ever for this event.

I never knew, either :blink

Ryan vs. Michael will be good, Ryan got him at the 2008 Arnold Classic (or was it 07?).

So Jerry vs. John and Michael vs. Ryan

Ron already pulled Yoshi and Don this year so maybe it will be him vs. John and Yoshi vs. Don. Or Ron vs. Don rematch (since it wasn't an Armwars event that they pulled at before) and John vs. Yoshi. Should be good!

Thanks. For me, taking third at the Quebec Enduro event was like winning the tournament. Travis and Sylvain are still light years ahead of me and third was the best I could realistically hope to achieve.

I'm certainly not a very active member of this board, but I do come back from time to time.

Nice to see some more pros on here. 12 post since 2007; you weren't kidding, lol.

Thanks. For me, taking third at the Quebec Enduro event was like winning the tournament. Travis and Sylvain are still light years ahead of me and third was the best I could realistically hope to achieve.

I'm certainly not a very active member of this board, but I do come back from time to time.

I wish John B. was matched-up against Devon again. He will win his series with ease.

Are you kidding me? Man I thought I was paying attention. I can't believe they aren't pulling. IDK if I'm gonna make it out to this one, then. If I'm gonna fork out all the money for travel and hotel, I wanna see that match.

Dang; I'm bummed.

Are you kidding me? Man I thought I was paying attention. I can't believe they aren't pulling. IDK if I'm gonna make it out to this one, then. If I'm gonna fork out all the money for travel and hotel, I wanna see that match.

Dang; I'm bummed.

TIM BRESNAN vs TRAVIS BAGENT - Right Handed.

JERRY CADORETTE Vs DEVON LARRATT

RON BATH Vs DON UNDERWOOD

RYAN ESPEY Vs MICHAEL TODD

YOSHI KANAI Vs JOHN BRZENK

----

GEOFF HALE Vs JAKE SMITH

ETHAN FRITCHE Vs CRAIG SANDERS

DOUG ALLEN Vs TBC

JOHN MILNE Vs TBC

RYAN CLARK Vs TBC

JOSH WOOD Vs TBC

FRODE HAUGLAND Vs TBC