Certification

Adam Black

This may be a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway. Previously I had thought that the pictures required for certification had to be taken in front of the witness at the time of certification.

True or not?

Thanks.

I'm not sure... but I think you don't have to take the picture in front of the witness.

It is nice to get your pictures taken in front of the witness, thus killing two birds with one stone, but it is not required to take your picture in front of your witness. Pictures can be faked, but a credible witness will know you are faking, thus making the credible witness the more important piece of the certification process.

Griparn,

I believe this expression came from a hunting trip that Annie Oakley was on. On her hunting trip, she encountered two turkeys but she had a problem. Shooting one would scare the other away, and she wanted both birds. She spotted a small rock nearby on top of a log. She waited until both turkeys were close enough together, and then she took aim at the rock. The bullet hit the rock, splitting it in two... each piece of the rock hitting it's intended target, slaying both turkeys at the same time.

It was a masterful display of markmanship. Now you know where the expression comes from. :happy

I believe this expression came from a hunting trip that Annie Oakley was on.  On her hunting trip, she encountered two turkeys but she had a problem.  Shooting one would scare the other away, and she wanted both birds.  She spotted a small rock nearby on top of a log.  She waited until both turkeys were close enough together, and then she took aim at the rock.  The bullet hit the rock, splitting it in two... each piece of the rock hitting it's intended target, slaying both turkeys at the same time.

It was a masterful display of markmanship.  Now you know where the expression comes from.  :happy

That's killing two birds with one bullet! :D