World Class Hand Gripper

patrick

Guest Mikael Siversson
Well I dont have one yet but I want to get it so I can do negatives with it.& I'll be the first one to close it :whistel

You are also going to close the #4 before the end of summer, which would be August 31 I would guess. Can I congratulate you already?

Tommy is a long time COC. He has a tremendous grip. He has proof of his claims. Recently he submitted a video of him closing a 3 with ease many times. He is close on the #4, and I see no reason why he wil not shut it this year, and may well be the second man to do so. As usual you resort to sarcasm and unpleasantness.

Guest Mikael Siversson
Tommy is a long time COC. He has a tremendous grip. He has proof of his claims. Recently he submitted a video of him closing a 3 with ease many times. He is close on the #4, and I see no reason why he wil not shut it this year, and may well be the second man to do so. As usual you resort to sarcasm and unpleasantness.

Aha, so it was you.

Guest Mikael Siversson

I see. By coincidence, your description of Tommy is very similar to a description of him on another board, although your description of me is slightly kinder than that persons description of Nick Mckinless.

Guest Mikael Siversson

Tommy has a very strong grip, yes, but I do feel that it is better to first achieve a grip feat and then tell the world. There is always the risk of these promises not being able to deliver.

Tommy is just overly enthusiastic and full of religious zeal. He is a good guy and means no harm. He is no Mobstereone when it comes to saying what he intends to do.

Guest Mikael Siversson
Tommy is just overly enthusiastic and full of religious zeal. He is a good guy and means no harm. He is no Mobstereone when it comes to saying what he intends to do.

I see.

I have alot of "Faith" & I'm very Positive.If u think yer sick Then u will be sick! "The power of life & death are in the tounge" As a Christian I call those things that are not as thought they are!

"GOD IS THE REAL POWER" Tommy.....

I've got an idea.

SHUT THE #4. Get certified closing it. Then you can gloat all you want here for as long as you want.

Until then, I don't want to hear a lot of talk about "who's gonna be the next to close the #4" la la la. :angry:

BTW, I'm training for it too. :ohmy Yes, me too!!

As a man thinkth in his heart therefore he is. I set goals for the end of the year and have achieved by the end of last month. I serve an Awesome God and He blesses me mightily. Tommy is a very animated person. His drive for grip things go off the chart of determination. He just came off back surgery and he is cloeser than ever at closing the #4. That is HEART! Tommy thank you for your drive. God is using you for a great work. Do not let the nay sayers slow you down. Silly statement I know that they will only help you slam that thing SHUT!!!

Guest Mikael Siversson
As a man thinkth in his heart therefore he is. I set goals for the end of the year and have achieved by the end of last month. I serve an Awesome God and He blesses me mightily. Tommy is a very animated person. His drive for grip things go off the chart of determination. He just came off back surgery and he is cloeser than ever at closing the #4. That is HEART! Tommy thank you for your drive. God is using you for a great work. Do not let the nay sayers slow you down. Silly statement I know that they will only help you slam that thing SHUT!!!

If there is a God, I think he or she would have more important things to do than helping people closing grippers. We do this for our own selfish satisfaction. Tommy wants to close a gripper, but more importantly, he wants to do it before anyone else does it. I am missing the divine part of this plan.

Oh dear. Snott speaks sense?

Whilst I enjoy trying to work out what will happen down the line as much as anyone here, this thread is an example of why a public forum is not necesarily the best place to do it. The fact that religion is a factor just makes things a lot more complicated.....

Best of luck to all involved.

All Tommy is saying is that his belief in God greatly strengthens his belief in himself. I believe he will be the next man to close a #4. It is not a case of God helping him to close grippers, but of faith given him strength.

All Tommy is saying is that his belief in God greatly strengthens his belief in himself. I believe he will be the next man to close a #4. It is not a case of God helping him to close grippers, but of faith given him strength.

I don't. But, then again, I have the inside info on someone's training.

If you looked at Kinney six years ago, would you have said that he would be the first to close the #4??

Perhaps not. Factor in how many guys are in the running to be the next one to close the #4. It's been five years now since Kinney officially closed his.

And I've been waiting for the "second closing" :inno ever since.

Divine intervention? Faith? Heart? Maybe strength??

Let me ask God. He'll tell me who the next one is.... right?

Now if you'll excuse me... I haffta go to church and take my #4 with me. I'll ask God to make ME the next one.... :tongue :stuart :rolleyes