Huge bastard in little suedes

Grand Bastard in a 1 1/8" combo wrap.

MUCH better than day 1

a piece of 1/4" scrap for a warm up, then

Bastard in little suedes

Huge bastard in little suedes

Grand Bastard in a 1 1/8" combo wrap.

MUCH better than day 1

MUCH better than 99% of benders that ever wrapped up a piece of steel!!

Well done John!

I'd say better!! Great bends. Hey John are you still moving to the Nashville area? I only live a couple hours away and would like to do some training together sometime.

Well thats not that bad.

Whats next?

Thanks, guys! I'll probably try to do 2-3 sessions like that next week. Probably a hex day to get used to the initial hit again, then maybe a stainless day for the crush. Maybe stainless hex for the 3rd session, I haven't officially done that yet, so I should be on my own list. Then for the next month until the BBB, probably Edgins & SS hex. Want to work the longer stuff a lot, it's harder for me. I plan, barring injuries or plain lack or progress, to got for a shorter 5/16 square, or maybe something else big. I trained some wrist stuff & the plate hula, too. Basically, I bent, did a few rounds of wrist roller, some levering, then the hula. My forearms were pretty blown by the hula, but got 40 laps.

The move to Nashville is on hold. With all the stuff going on this summer, we kind of delayed anything else big.

Edited by John Beatty

Great bending comeback John!

Thanks, Ben!

Learned a lesson yesterday. Grip training the day before an exhibition is bad. Adding a hangover to said show, made it worse. Adding 95+ temp & high humidity and show location in full sun with no breeze. Really bad. The last half dozen feats were slow, with a fight not to pass out on each feat. Shant be doing that combo again.