Jell-o On Steroids

Sybersnott

Today I was wandering around Gaylan's completely bored out of my mind... I drifted over to the weights section to see what I could find.

I found something of interest, and for a few bucks decided to buy it. I is made by Nike. The product is called, "Hand Grip Gel" and it looks like a large bar of soap. It is a hand exerciser/wrist strengthener and after playing around with it - I really LIKE this thing! It comes in three levels; easy, medium and hard (guess which one ol' Sybersnott bought!). I think it's better than any "ball" type squeezer that I've ever tried. Anyhow, if you get a chance, check it out. BTW, I wanted to find a link that has a picture of this product so that everyone could take a look... but dangnit, I've been all over the 'net and couldn't find it! Like I said, the product is made by Nike and the name of the product is "Hand Grip Gel" (why they called it "gel" is beyond me, it's rubber). You can squeeze the hell outta it, and no funny smell left on your hands! :)

Can anyone here find this product SOMEWHERE on the 'net? :mellow

BTW, I wanted to find a link that has a picture of this product so that everyone could take a look... but dangnit, I've been all over the 'net and couldn't find it!

Can anyone here find this product SOMEWHERE on the 'net?  :mellow

http://www.oshmans.co.jp/contents/newarriv...r/indoor29.html

5th item down. Is that it?

porkbone,

Yes! :yikes That's it... thanks. You don't know how long I seached and came up with nothing. I knew someone here could probably find it.

And OldGuy... if ya wanna squeeze that potato, go right ahead. But I'm telling ya, this thing is much more fun! :)

I remember seeing spongy rubber bricks when I was a kid that were designed for a grip exercizer...since then I haven't seen them until your post! Cool!

Jon@han

Jonathan,

Yeah, get this thing... you'll have loads of fun with it! Make sure you get the "hard" version. After squeezing it a while, you'll feel the effect. I've been having fun with mine this whole weekend! :)