Closed My Coc # 2!

Guest wells

Don't know what I did exactly but I did it. Suprised myself by shutting it three times in front of some collegues when showing off the grippers. I had a hard time hiding my surprise and keep from howling with delight as I had to keep a straight face and act like I had been doing it for ages! Rested a few minutes after they left and closed it again for two reps. That was yesterday, tried today, no go. Oh well give it another day of rest and will try again. This was the first time I ever closed the grippers during the day; usually I train with them in the evenings.

Definately!

maybe trying them during the day has something to do with it? Maybe you were more "fresh"?

congrats again

train hard

david

Don't know what I did exactly but I did it. Suprised myself by shutting it three times in front of some collegues when showing off the grippers.

Yesterday I experienced the same thing :blink

Until now I have been able to close the #2 for one rep, but when some of my friends were watching yesterday, I closed it for 3 reps also...and was able to hold it shut for 10 sec (easily).

Like you I was very surprised that I could do it so easily ( when I normally have to struggle, only to get one rep ).

LOL... Nothing is better than a little adrenaline boost, when you are out to impress your friends !

Nice job on the #2 :rock

I think I read this somewhere b-4,Yer grip strength is the best at 3:00pm

"GOD IS THE REAL POWER" Tommy........

Fantastic! Don't you just love that feeling! I agree with the others; adrenaline probably played a big part. Now you need to invite friends to watch all of your workouts :yikes

Strength gains are never perfectly linear. If they were, you would never have great moments like yesterday. Enjoy the moment when all the hard work pays off!

Alan

Guest mikebyoung

Great job!!!

I remember the feeling well.

After I shut the #2 for the first time, I couldnt always shut in on every try. Very embarassing when showing a friend...and you can't get that last bit shut.

"I swear...I shut it just the other day!!"

It took a while before i was consistant with it. I always tried when my hands were fresh. If I couldn't close it...I would wait 20 minutes and try again. 9 times out of 10 I'd nail it on this second attempt.

I can now hold it shut and GRIND on it, I can hold for about 30 seconds. Reps are still tough for me. Only 2....on a good day.

Keep up the good work...

Good job on closing the #2, I have recently just been able

to close the number #2 almost everytime I pick it up

still a ways off on the #3 but I have gotten it a little

past parallel still a ways to go for me

Matt

Good job on the #2!! :bow On to the #3, right? :cool

Congratulations, that is an excellent milestone and it demonstrates impressive grip strength. How long have you been training with the #2?