7x1/4 Cal'd 235lbs Barehanded

David_wigren

It's one thing to bend bars wich you have a vauge understanding of where they're at strengthwise. It's a whole different matter to KNOW what you're are bending.

Like the other stuff I've been bending lately. The 1/4 CRS, all I knew about that was that it wasn't as hard as the fbbc stuff. So I expected it to be on the lower end of the scale. The 1/4 stainless 303 comes from fbbc, but their stainless have been all over the place during the past two years. So I didn't know if it was easy, normal or hard. But now I know.

7" 210lbs

No one's gonna watch the 210 one, but I'll post it anyway since I imagine people can't get enough of looking at me haha

7"235

Need to get me some bigger bars!

Awesome, you destroyed that steel! :mosher Nice tupperware collection too. :D

Awesome, you destroyed that steel! :mosher Nice tupperware collection too. :D

Hahaha well I tried putting my food in a cold wet plastic bag, but it always made a huge mess. Thanks to tupperware I no longer need to worry about that. lol

Thanks man!

Nice time to move upto the 5/16inch stuff mate.

Thanks Gaz! I'm gonna try. Might not make it right away. But I will eventually some day!

Nice bends David!

Thanks Andy! I trust you will beat this in a week or two

Nice bend David! Too easy and a lot more in the tank! Just be careful dude, that just looks painful as hell! haha :rock

You are a bad man! :mosher

I dedicated that 235 bend to Junie and Andy. I'll dedicate that 210 bend to that snail in your backyard haha!

Thanks Mike!

Nice bend David! Too easy and a lot more in the tank! Just be careful dude, that just looks painful as hell! haha :rock

Thanks Chris! I don't know, I managed to get in the zone somehow and it barely hurt anything. The crs and stainless was way more painful than theese.

You are a bad man! :mosher

I dedicated that 235 bend to Junie and Andy. I'll dedicate that 210 bend to that snail in your backyard haha!

Thanks Mike!

Thanks Chris! I don't know, I managed to get in the zone somehow and it barely hurt anything. The crs and stainless was way more painful than theese.

Oh man, that was 0-1 Drill Rod!? That stuff is much tougher to kink than crs buddy(at least for me it is). Awesome job!!! Must have had nice filed ends! HAHA... Great job again!

Another great showing David! :mosher Wasn't there a poll asking if a list was wanted for barehand stuff? Did it get created? (I'm too lazy to hunt it down.)

disregard the above questions...wrong forum :blush

Chris, yes they were O-1 drillrod. Mike K whom I got them from had filed them pretty good. But I rounded them off a little so they wouldn't feel so sharp.

Chris C, thanks man! I saw that ironmind has already posted an article about your cert

Perry, haha you lost man? I'll answer them anyway, yes that list got created and theese were certs meant for that list. The 235 took the #1 spot from Andy/hellfire who had a 230 bend. Still a pretty unpopulated list, but the action apears to be growing rapidly

Well done! That didn't even look like hurting too bad.

Thanks man. I pulled the off switch. I got a bit of an adrenaline rush because I was expecting it to be harder.

Excellent bend David! I am too much of a panzy to bend steel bars barehanded.

Thanks Carl! You know I like the barehanded stuff more that I tought I would. And in some sense it's safer than alot of the other stuff you know, because I'm never going to throw my back trying to barehand, I'm never gonna rip a tendeon off or anything like that barehanding. The only part that's in danger is the skin. I can deal with a little pain. But I HATE being injured. I absolutly HATE being broken. That's never gonna happen with the barehand stuff

You made that look waaay too easy ! Great bending as always David !

haha thanks guys. Boy I just realized how creepy I look in that stil pic of the first video..."I'll trade your soul for a wish, all you have to do is wish it"