7x1/4 Stainless 303 Barehanded

David_wigren

Kind of stupid to upload a failed attempt. And absolutly retarded to post about it. But seeing that I'm both stupid and retarded I'll go ahead and post this video of me attempting to bend a 7x1/4 SS 303 from fbbc barehanded.

I got it to 90 pretty fast but then it was just to akward. I could couldn't find a way for me to get it. I cut the video short, but I went on for 6 more minutes until my camera died. I didn't move it any further, just ended up cutting myself in 4 places.

Great job David! Even if you didn't get it fully this time that will just give you ways to think about how to attack that sucker next time! Great effort man!

Thanks guys! This peice will die for sure. Just a matter of time

David my friend you are a warrior.That was an amazing D.U to start with. Your bending skills are pretty sick.Maybe next time you might get it.

Fail or not, that was still awesome! :mosher Come to think of it, I doubt I could do that in wraps.

Thanks guys! I'm just doing my thing. I was going to go for a greased G2 liike Andy did. I actually tried one before him but unlike Andy I was unsuccessful. I'll probably post a greased up G2 in a few days, if I can get it