Engin Terzi

pawel r

It's like when Engin hits no one under 200lbs hand stay still! People reactions were in disbelief. I wonder what happened to the Russian that gave him such a fight.

It's like when Engin hits no one under 200lbs hand stay still! People reactions were in disbelief. I wonder what happened to the Russian that gave him such a fight.

It was in Italy 2001... I was there and it was a WAR... the Russian guy pulled like Crazy George usually does... if you watch there is a video where Roman Tsindeliani (i think at Arnold C.) can not pin him because of his elbow lock.... at the same way that guy was locked but totally STRAIGHT.

I've NEVER SEEN that guy again.

Engin is a rock... no doubt.

It was in Italy 2001... I was there and it was a WAR... the Russian guy pulled like Crazy George usually does... if you watch there is a video where Roman Tsindeliani (i think at Arnold C.) can not pin him because of his elbow lock.... at the same way that guy was locked but totally STRAIGHT.

I've NEVER SEEN that guy again.

Engin is a rock... no doubt.

I mentioned this style like George before in here. it's hard to beat it with his hand in hammer position IMO. One must somehow supinate the hand so that the palm face upward (not easy) that isolate the forearm away from upper arm. (less muscle used for defense like that). Engin hits like a train but he always hit with sidepressure. And that doesn't do well against those lock. He broke his elbow in that fight. That guy also beat Rustam Babayev too, so he's very strong.

I mentioned this style like George before in here. it's hard to beat it with his hand in hammer position IMO. One must somehow supinate the hand so that the palm face upward (not easy) that isolate the forearm away from upper arm. (less muscle used for defense like that). Engin hits like a train but he always hit with sidepressure. And that doesn't do well against those lock. He broke his elbow in that fight. That guy also beat Rustam Babayev too, so he's very strong.

Yeah i've replied to that thread as well... I agree 100% to the way to fight against this type of lock...

Without any doubt To have this "limitation" is good for this sport but it's not fair 100% ....

Talking in funny way their pinpad should be higher than normal :laugh

Rustam 2001 @70kg/154lbs is not Rustam 2009 @86kg/188lbs <---- incredibly strong...

Unfortunately in 2001 the knowledge about how to fight against that freaky kind of pull was too bad and many did not know how to easy handle that...IMO (Engin is a master, really smart at table but also him has got many problems to beat the Russian)

Engin did not broken his elbow he tore some tendon (i don't know where)and the surgery has done a good job...but... obviously he can not come back to that shape again.

Yeah, mention any one that Aw like George or this Russian and Engin would go berserk. LOL, I emailed him and and asked about it, and I got the silent treatment