Today's Bending

Martin Gaisser

Had one of the greatest days of bending in a long time and didn't finish anything! I did manage to put a wobble in a KOAB in 1" suede wraps and a wobble in a BKOAB in IM wraps and 1" suede. What I call a wobble is when the piece has some bend in it but you still can roll it on a table and a kink when it get's too far to roll in case some of you wondering what in the world I'm talking about. Also got in some good overcrushes with my #3 but still no CCS. And also got a St. Croix #3 Plain Lite to 150 degrees. I guess the point I'm trying to make here is you can have a very successful day of progression even when you don't accomplish anything you set out to do. I could have gotten discouraged when the KOAB didn't go down today when I wanted it too but I stayed positive and in the end felt like I got alot more accomplished and made more progress than I have in a long time. Thanks again guys for all the positive comments and encouragement. Don't let it get you down when you don't get what you want when you want it. Take any progress as a huge success and keep pushing forward! :mosher:mosher:mosher

BKOAB :yikes Nice! You'll be on that list soon.

It's about time you tried the koab!!!!! I told you three weeks ago to just go for it. Great job Martin! The koab will fall in two weeks, just sayin

Damn. It's going to be very interesting to follow your progress the next few months

• 3 weeks later...

Martin

get yourself some 3/8inch stainless 303 and some 3/8inch drillrod get as much as you can afford cheat kink em in 5degree increments and just hit on different ones throughout the day at different times keep on doing this till your moving them a full 5 degrees find your weak spots and hit on them more the idea is to make the weak spots stronger then you are stronger all through the range then when you feel ready attack the KOAB.

Had one of the greatest days of bending in a long time and didn't finish anything! I did manage to put a wobble in a KOAB in 1" suede wraps and a wobble in a BKOAB in IM wraps and 1" suede. What I call a wobble is when the piece has some bend in it but you still can roll it on a table and a kink when it get's too far to roll in case some of you wondering what in the world I'm talking about. Also got in some good overcrushes with my #3 but still no CCS. And also got a St. Croix #3 Plain Lite to 150 degrees. I guess the point I'm trying to make here is you can have a very successful day of progression even when you don't accomplish anything you set out to do. I could have gotten discouraged when the KOAB didn't go down today when I wanted it too but I stayed positive and in the end felt like I got alot more accomplished and made more progress than I have in a long time. Thanks again guys for all the positive comments and encouragement. Don't let it get you down when you don't get what you want when you want it. Take any progress as a huge success and keep pushing forward! :mosher:mosher:mosher

That's the spirit Martin. :mosher

That's some awesome work right there! Congrats!!