New Product Release

Jedd Johnson

Today I released a new ebook that I have been working on for several months called Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball.

While it says Forearm Training in the Title, it could also be called Ultimate Grip Training, because not only did I include a huge number of forearm exercises, I also included a ton of pinching, thick bar, and grip training exercises as well.

The manual is 360+ pages and 200 of that is exercises, complete with high-res pics for demonstrations.

To go along with that, I am offering 9 bonuses to go along with it, including 20 Grip Workouts, an 8-week Grip Training Program, among other things.

If you want to check this thing out, you can go here: Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball.

Here are some other things that are included in the manual. I can't think of another grip training reference that combines all of this information into one manual.

- Why Grip and Forearm Strength is Important

- How to Prevent Common Injuries and Conditions of the Lower Arm

- How the Lower Arms Work to Produce Strength in Conjunction with the Rest of Your Body

- Over 200 pages of Grip Strength Exercises that are extremely easy to add into your current strength training program

- Over 60 pages dedicated to ways you can prevent injuries and rehabilitate the ones you already have in your lower arms

- 9 Necessary Recovery and Prevention Methods you need to be doing now

- 15 Indispensable Tools you can buy or build to prevent injuries from ever happening

- 19 Recuperative Services that will help your Baseball performance

- 20 Sample Grip Strength Workouts already set up for you, that include warm-ups, primary and secondary movements, as well as preventive tactics to make your hands and arms BULLETPROOF

- A Year-Round Strength Training Program featuring lower arm training, PLUS FULL-BODY STRENGTH TRAINING, PERIODIZATION, WARM-UP, & MOBILITY WORK

- 7 Conventional Pieces of strength training equipment you already have at the gym that you can use to build your grip strength

- 4 sport-specific implements you can modify to build grip strength without harming your sport-specific techniques and mechanics

- 5 Home Made pieces of Grip Training equipment that you can make in less than 15 minutes, most for less than 15 bucks

- 12 cross-training implements that you already have in your shed or garage, or that you can buy at the nearest hardware store to start building scary grip strength right away

- 16 specialized pieces of grip training equipment that are available on the market that you may not even be aware of because of their limited exposure on the strength training market, BUT I have been using for years

For more information, just check out this link. If you pick up the manual here, you'll be helping out both me and my business, as well as supporting the Gripboard, because we will be splitting the revenue.

Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball

Thanks and have a great day!

-Jedd-

I must say this is Jedd's BEST piece of work by far. :rock

All I can say is FANTASTIC!!! :rock

Way too much information to even begin to describe.

The details are second to none. ;)

GREAT job Jedd!!! :):):)

Thanks Joe! Worked on this manual harder than any other one I have put together.