How Much Rest Is Enough Or No Rest?

Guest wells

I am currently experimenting with my routine, implementing some adjustments, and wonder if a few weeks of intense, but careful, training 5-6 days a week on the forearms and hands would be beneficial. I know, I know, R.I.C.E. but there maybe something to it as some Eastern European powerlifters undergo such crueling training schedules for weeks with tremendous results.

Yes or you can also transfer 100$ on my swiss account and i'll shoot you an e-mail containing "the lost secrets of grip training: training with gorillas". I spent 3 years with the gorillas in Africa watching how they trained there grip daily fooling around in the trees and building the grip strength you know. 100$ is pretty cheap since it will not pay my trip ;):D

Just kidding, KTA is all about daily grip training (among other things) and seems to be working very well indeed.

amaury,

Don't try to imitate me! :angry: You fail miserably. J/K... nice try. BTW, which kind of gorillas were you using? :laugh