Cadorette Vs Bath 2010 (practice Pull)

G-Man

• 3 weeks later...

what level would you estimate Jerry has in side-pressure

almost all the video ive seen of him is sh-roll?

Would you put him just below John and Devon?

They started in a hook, and Ron still appeared to hold him (0:25). I think you would have to see them go for real to know who would win. With a ready go, maybe Ron can take Jerry's hand (or at least keep his wrist straight as he did in 2007). Or maybe it would go to a hook, and Jerry may have the advantage, but Jerry did have a nice light warm-up with a couple decent pullers in the tournament, while Ron had some hook wars with Don Underwood which had to take a lot more out of his arm than Jerry's winning the tournament easily. Also on Armtv, Don and Jerry pull a little (again, starting in a hook) and Don can't move Jerry, but he looked like he wasn't giving it 100%. With Don's speed, who knows, maybe he can take Jerry with a ready go.

Jerry does look strong but I would like to see him go against somebody on the top 10 USA or World list in a real match before putting him with John and Devon. I would like to see him pull Rich Lupkes very much as they are both close to the same size (Rich is 6'2 312, Jerry said he was 307 when going to MGC and his height ? a couple inches shorter than Travis I believe so probably also around 6'2?). I'd like to see Ron and Tim Bresnan pull (for the toproll belt) with the winner taking on Jerry.

Jerry will go against Travis in July and Devon in December and those matches should tell us where he really at. Maybe he is #1... time will tell. Just my opinion here as I ramble on about things but I have been thinking for a few months now about what would happen if Rich and Jerry were to grip up... 2 of the greatest from the 80's/90's who have never pulled each other...