Day Of Strength 2 - Grip Comp.

andurniat

I'm looking at dates for my Day of Strength and wish to hold a grip comp. I'm looking at August 21 or 28 and want to make sure there are not any other comps that day so any and all can attend. I know I cannot please everyone, but I'll do my best.

Here are the planned events:

1) Max Gripper - MMS

2) hercules hold for time

3) 2hp for reps ~180# (this may end up being a specially made bar like the big squeeze, but will be double overhand pinch)

4) oly bar thumbless deadlift - max weight

5) medley - 20 objects

This looks like a comp that I could definitely make it too. Early in the year before throwing starts and only 25 minutes from Ashland. Andrew, Im living in Ashland this summer, Id like to make it down and train with you a few times if you'd be interested in that.

Absolutely Craig. Anytime you want, come on over. I got your text, but missed giving a reply.

Would be great to have you and the other Michigan boys down.

Where will it be at Andrew? I am down for a comp around then.

You should get with Zach- He holds his LCQ in late July.

Where will it be at Andrew? I am down for a comp around then.

You should get with Zach- He holds his LCQ in late July.

This would be at Durniat's place in Wooster, OH. If you want to go Bob, just you and Dave drop by my place and I'll drive the rest of the way.

We're two steps ahead of you Bob.

Shit, good to hear.

Only thing this might conflict with the the David Horne grip series deal. It would be good if you, Andrew, and Thorton can work some shit out with that. As before, I'll give a months or so notice if I can make it. I am getting my calibrated gripper collection narrowed down pretty good, and of course I can lend the Euro pinch after MGC to anyone who needs it.

I would like to avoid the super series dates. Have those been posted at all? I've only heard Aug/Sept/Oct.

I would like to avoid the super series dates. Have those been posted at all? I've only heard Aug/Sept/Oct.

I'm still waiting to hear the dates, as well. Also, Jedd's nationals are usually around that time.

I feel like as long as its a few weeks in front or behind GGC you'll be alright... at least for the regional guys.

I feel like as long as its a few weeks in front or behind GGC you'll be alright... at least for the regional guys.

My thought as well Brouse