Dall D'antonia Gets Elusive Win Over Crazygeorge

fightertrainer

I 've posted a topic about him D'Antonia a while back. He had another win against George last MGC. Dall has great hand and solid wrist. Again, he 'd supinated George hand and beat him (hold on to his hand so he couldn't escape by slipping out) It seems that you can't beat George flat handed. Heck, no sidepressure can do any thing agaistn him neither. Supination causes his hand to turn up ward and isolates his bicep. Once this happens, he can't lean back as he usually does and win any more.

George pulls like the russian guy, who hurt Engin Terzi with the long matches they fought on youtube. Engin is a great sidepressure AWer, despite that he couldn't do anything to the Russian guy. In the end, he push it so hard he permanetly injured himself after a costly win. Engin is still angry about that match, I know because I emailed him and asked him about it.

Mechanicly, if a man lowers himself like George does, it would take more pressure to beat him sidepressurely. Rustam, who can get people into a hook quickly, can beat george very fast IMO. There's no way George can't stop Rustam from hooking and supinating his hand. I guess George figures it out about that. Allen F. 'd tried all he could, except supinating George hand and lost to him at Arnold's.

Well... If there is an evidence...

WHY anybody never try to supinate the CrazyGeorge wrist??

is it possible that any 176 puller has such kind of wrist strength??

Do I have to call Rustam to see CrazyG. down? :rolleyes