Inch Dumbell Replicas

Wade Gillingham

We are proud to announce that we are now offering Inch Dumbell Replicas. This product is being offered direct from the manufacturer to keep the price as low as possible. Visit our site and click the link to contact the manufacturer.

Edited by Wade Gillingham

We are proud to announce that we are now offering Inch Dumbell Replicas. This product is being offered direct from the manufacturer to keep the price as low as possible. Visit our site and click the link to contact the manufacturer.

I'd definitely buy one if the shipping wasn't going to cost the same as the bell. Someday.......... Good to know where I can get one.

Sweet. Where's that coffee can with all my pennies.... I'll be contacting you guys very soon.

Very excited to see this.

Wow they look great! That thing has eluded me for years. Perhaps soon I will own it!

For local pickup the location is central Minnesota - about 90 miles north of the twin cities. The person making them is an old friend/classmate of mine.

Wade

For local pickup the location is central Minnesota - about 90 miles north of the twin cities.

w00t.gif I can't believe it! I guess it was a 1-in-50ish chance. laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wanting one of these for almost a decade, but never got one because I'm too cheap. But still, it'd be a great purchase, because it'd be a one-time-only purchase, and my Inch Replica would get me a lot of great workouts. I'll probably get one someday, I hope you're still selling them when I finally have saved up for one, because when I saved up for an Ironmind Inch replica, they discontinued them and so I used the money towards paying off my debts.

I've been wanting one of these for almost a decade, but never got one because I'm too cheap. But still, it'd be a great purchase, because it'd be a one-time-only purchase, and my Inch Replica would get me a lot of great workouts. I'll probably get one someday, I hope you're still selling them when I finally have saved up for one, because when I saved up for an Ironmind Inch replica, they discontinued them and so I used the money towards paying off my debts.

The longer you wait, the more expensive they become.

That's for sure. I was fortunate to buy my two when IronMind and Sorinex were still selling them and Randy and Richard were nice enough to cut me a deal on the price. I thought these were silly purchase for a long time but now I'm really glad I have them both. I was offered a lot of money for them last year and turned it down. I figure they will only increase in value over time.

That's for sure. I was fortunate to buy my two when IronMind and Sorinex were still selling them and Randy and Richard were nice enough to cut me a deal on the price. I thought these were silly purchase for a long time but now I'm really glad I have them both. I was offered a lot of money for them last year and turned it down. I figure they will only increase in value over time.

I experienced it when I made my Inches. I sold them for a steal and it would cost me almost double to do the same now 2 years later. If you keep saving up, then you may find yourself constantly behind the curve. It's a large purchase to be sure, but WELL worth the money if you really want to lift the blasted thing someday.

Plus, the price you're offering them at is a pretty darned good one Wade! I've done the looking around and yours are easily the cheapest actual Inch replicas I've found yet.

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

But then again, I might get lucky and find one at a flea market with a minor cosmetic defect on discount price. Barring that mircale, I need to wait until I can afford getting one (I just hope it doesn't double in price by time I get the cash to buy one, although that may very well happen if I can't save as much as I hope to every month). I don't have a ton of cash on hand, but I'll buy one once I put enough aside to get an Inch replica. College loans that need paid off can make a man more miserly than Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Edited by MVillani1985

But then again, I might get lucky and find one at a flea market with a minor cosmetic defect on discount price. Barring that mircale, I need to wait until I can afford getting one (I just hope it doesn't double in price by time I get the cash to buy one, although that may very well happen if I can't save as much as I hope to every month). I don't have a ton of cash on hand, but I'll buy one once I put enough aside to get an Inch replica. College loans that need paid off can make a man more miserly than Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Make sure and pick up a lotto ticket while you're out..

A historical question - when were the first Inch replicas made and sold?

Make sure and pick up a lotto ticket while you're out..

With my luck, I'd not only get a dud but get struck by lightning while carrying the lotto ticket out of the store.

I'm not sure about sold, but Bruce White's Inch Replica is supposedly one of the first made.

P1060652.jpg

Chop,

Would it be cool if I posted that picture on my site? Do you own the copyright to it? Thanks.

I just got mine in the mail today :mosher

angryinchinthebox.th.jpg

inchnexttoayork100.th.jpg

Staver foundry of Minnesota, late 90's ?

I just got mine in the mail today mosher.gif

angryinchinthebox.th.jpg

inchnexttoayork100.th.jpg

Awwwwwsome. Yeah, looks like I'll be robbing your house.