Kerckhaert Ssp 10x22 #5

David_wigren

Bent in 3.01 minutes :cry 1 second over the timelimit.

I was shooting for a time under 3 minutes to have this one on the Texas Twisters. Strengthwise It's comparable to a Diamond special #5 or a st. croix XTRA #5.

Well anyway I'm having slow and steady progress so this one is just another check on the road. My kink sucks now because I've only been doing isos for my crush since november and barly any kinkwork. Might have to start doing that now when my crushdown has catched up

Thanks guys

Awesome bend! That's a big shoe!

Thanks Nick! I'm just trying to catch up to you. I've bent a diamond special 5 and I did not make it look as easy as you did.

Nice Bend Tough Shoe! I would of placed it harder than the specials or extras myself strong bend.

Nice Bend Tough Shoe! I would of placed it harder than the specials or extras myself strong bend.

Hey thanks man. I've only ever bent one D special, so I just knew that it was around that strength. Cool to know that it might even be a tad harder.

Great bend, David! Looks like your technique is finely tuned. Were you watching a clock throughout the bend? This always helps me. You need to do this again soon, as I'm sure it will go down quicker the second time around with the extra motivation and confidence... and a slight bit of rage. :yikes I don't know about you, but one real tough horseshoe is like a full workout at the gym for me.

Great bend, David! Looks like your technique is finely tuned. Were you watching a clock throughout the bend? This always helps me. You need to do this again soon, as I'm sure it will go down quicker the second time around with the extra motivation and confidence... and a slight bit of rage. :yikes I don't know about you, but one real tough horseshoe is like a full workout at the gym for me.

Thanks Eric. No I was not watching a clock on this one. I figured that I was going to just bend it as fast as I can whilst maintaining a pace that didn't tire me out. Didn't think it would come out to seconds of differance.

I agree horseshoes really puts a large part of your body to work. Almost comparable to squats or deadlifts. I've unintentionally put on about 10lbs since october, just from focusing more on the shoes alone.

Good work, man! Can you tell me something about horseshoe progression? I don't really know where to put your bend.

Good work, man! Can you tell me something about horseshoe progression? I don't really know where to put your bend.

Thanks man.

Hmm it's hard without lining up a long list of shoe after shoe of debateble strength difference. But a Diamond special #5 and as I've heard the st croix XTRA 5 is similar in strength. Level F3 in the Texas horseshoe Twisters.

That's the best describtion I can give at this moment.

We can just say that this bend is big. I have seen the SSP #5 shoes at the store i go to. The reason I don't have any isbecause they looked like I wouldn't be bale to bend them. :laugh

We can just say that this bend is big. I have seen the SSP #5 shoes at the store i go to. The reason I don't have any isbecause they looked like I wouldn't be bale to bend them. :laugh

Oh I bet you would bend it. Or at the very least come close.

Thanks Nick