No Set #2 For A Few Reps?

astrojetred

Good squeezing there Puller!

Thanks for sharing your progress.

nice work, i'm guessing by the overcrush that you could probably take down something bigger.

why not indeed! i'm in the sub #3 club, i dont mind admitting that i can't even own my hard #2 at the mo (which is much tougher than other 2's and RB180's i've squeezed). my relationship with grippers was soured a little when i destroyed my middle finger in a snow boarding accident last spring.

i'm left handed (which aint perfect for grippers) but my right is atleast on par with my left now, so i have pretty even crushing power left/right.

My hard #2 will fall to both hands soon :upsidedwn

we need posts like this folks - most of us were born of this world and started life with very little power. although it's cool to see the beasts among us tns a #4, whilst strict pressing the inch, we are not all of this standard. not yet anyway...

progress is always applauded in my book. thanks for sharing puller. :rock

Good close! What's the size of your hand? How long have you been training for this and how did you train for this? My hands are a bit smaller. I can't get my pinky around the handles like you did in the video :whacked

Wow, thanks everyone! My hand is just a little over 8". I've been training grippers for less than a year, and I used to have a routine I would fallow, but now I just crush on them, now and then. Max rep stuff, and negatives. I never do more than 2-3 reps with over crush. I say, if you can do more than 5-8 reps with a weight, it's time to get something stronger to work with. But this is just me. I feel I do well with max rep and rest. I never go for high reps. I hate doing high reps. I've done over about 160 reps on a store bought gripper, and maybe 15-25 reps on my #2? I think I have a hard #2, because my buddies was super easy to close. Maybe mine is regular, and his was just really weak. Who knows. I do know that my #3 is ridiculously hard. I think it has a 3" spread. There's a pick on here, somewhere.

I don't have a 2.5. Just a 2 and 3. I want to make the same jump that people did before the 2.5. Don't even have access to one :)