Unbelieveable

Roark

I found the photo (click on photo calendar 2002, a random photo is chosen, then repeat the process until you find lee's photo!).

Do you think Lee is beyond the 2:1 ratio ?

I would think so... :blink

He may well be beyond 2:1; has anyone else ever had this degree of forearm development?

Steve Brisbois had good forearms, as did Dorian, and some others, but my vote would go to Lee as being the

best ever.

come on guys???!!!!NOW heres a forearm..'old school'....perhaps?less chemicals involved...not that the old timers were saints :D but??????less is more....? :bow

www.davedraper.com/mag-cover-mr-america-3.html

or

www.davedraper.com/photo-contest.html

Joe,

I was just being smart with the synthol comment. I think that Casey Viator, Sergio Oliva, Gunnar Rosbo, and Mohammed Makkawy all had great forearms too. With all of the incredible forearms mentioned in this post, I wonder how many of them were strong as well as impressive looking.

Casey Viator could wrist curl 225 lbs for sets- not as

a limit.

Wayne Demilia told me that Rosbo told him at supper

one night that Rosbo's dad had forearms which equalled

his, and his father did no training.

Draper.with his apparently looooonnnnnggg wingspan very large hands and fairly thick wrists(and big forearms) impresses me as having some functional strength?

Also he worked as a carpenter for awhile...again functional strength....and again the big looking mits...

In reverse, how many who have bent nails have won

physique titles at Dave's level?

Different strokes. But certainly larger muscle cross sections would not hinder adaptation to bending feats,

whereas skill at bending is not so ready a transfer to

bodybuilding.

Purely hypothetical....I don't know much about Dave Draper other than what I've read in some OLD magazines and in his book'Brother Iron-Sister Steel'....oy yeah and that special on TV about Dave on the E-channel...there are also other good photos of him on his web site..I have big respect for his rock bottom front squats.. :bow one of my favorite exercises.(see the photos)

But..back to the hypothetical...his long forearms,large hands,long and thick looking fingers,large wrists indicate good tendons or surfaces for the tendons to be attached.....he is off to a good start(or was :blink )....his years of heavy lifting and high volume 'old style'training(probably?didn't use straps) and some manual labor(the carpentry)would lead me to believe he had a good ,healthy 'handshake'-as is :rolleyes ......usually when you see those kind of hands/forearms...there IS something 'there' ;)

I feel..the transition for a superior grip would be a quick one if he had chose that route.....

Here is some words to describe it.Synthol?Implants?....Just kidding :D ..reminds me of Lou Ferigno and Flex Wheelers calves ;) though..kidding again.......they DO look bigger than I've ever seen them and I've followed him in the mags for awhile..

Just joking around ...impressive photo..I was looking at another photo of Priest at the Arnold site...