Block - Unblock

climber511

I recently noticed that two of my PMs have Block - unblock things next to the people I am PMing with - what is it - what did I do to get it there - and how do I get rid of it? And why is it only on a couple PMs while others to the same people seem fine?

I'm having problems just PMing anyone! And, you get choices? Sheesh... ;)

The company that runs this board software has a forum that may be able to help you out. It looks just like this board. And the IT guys awnser your questions. Click on IP board at the very bottom of your screen to get to their website.

Rico

I believe you would use that button to block that person from PMing you. I can't explain why it's not there every time. It should be. There's no reason to get rid of it, just don't click it unless you want to block or unblock PM communication with that person.

I figured out that the block option is only there when the other person made the most recent reply to the PM.

Once you reply, it will show block on their end. If they ever reply again, then it will show block on your end again.

In other words, only the most recent recipient of the PM can block further communication.