50lb Dumbbell Pinch Lift?

astrojetred

Nice lift. It'd be better without your thumb in the number though so all didgets are on slick surface. Good lift though.

I can get it about a half inch off the ground with all slick surface. Hopefully, I'll get it up, soon. I can handle that 30lb with only 3 fingers. How does this all translate to the blob?

For real. I've notice that it does allow more surface area.

What about this?

Edited by Puller

Yeah? Thanks, everyone. I'm going to trade it, after I can pinch it... I need a 70+lb dumbbell for static curling. Just can't afford to have both, these days. I'll trade it now, if anyone is close and is willing, I guess. Sorry for posting about a trade in the wrong forum :/

Did one last night after deadlifting. Is it just me or does grip strength peak after doing deadlifts?

Brent C.

Good lift, man! I remember reading a grip article, when I first started. The person being interview said, when asked what he could change now that he's where he is, is that he should have trained his pinch grip more.

Should have listened, haha. It lost way to aw training. Only did gripper work. I def do pinch, now. Just dumbbells, for now.

Narrow pinching is weak for me, so I have to spend more time doing that. I made a euro, and I do plate pinches every workout. I think it is my thumb that needs the most work.

Brent.