Da Crush Monster

Bill Piche

Pat and Steve can help fill in the details. This was not done fresh either. Look how thick his hand is!

This is the infamous Kaz #3.

Prior to closing this one, I believe Heath went thru a whole batch of #3's of various vintages.

http://www.cyberpump.com/preview/heathkaz.wmv

It's like a TOY.

Enjoy the inspiration guys. :rock

This is the infamous Kaz gripper, which is quite a stout #3. This was after about two hours of blobbing, Inch lifting, and all manner of gripper closing for Heath. Immediately before this (in about a minute and a half), Heath fully closed three of Bob's ancient #3 grippers, all of which were wider and harder than my silver Elite gripper. He missed the fourth and hardest #3 by a hair (due to fatigue and Bob's usage of the dreaded Sybersnott technique of presenting the hardest gripper after all usable strength is gone :D ). No matter, Heath returned three days later and became the first person EVER to close Bob's hardest #3 which by all accounts is closer to a #4.

Before anyone yaps about them not being full reps, they were not supposed to be reps, just opening and clicking the gripper a bunch of times to show he OWNED it. :bow

I had some fun with the Kaz gripper also.......

Of course now I have to lock this thread -- but that's ok. If anyone wants to make comments you can start a new thread. I also watched the video where Heath casually goes through the #3 vintage grippers (ho hum!). However, I don't have time to clip everything guys. So, this gets locked per the rules.

:D