Brutal Hexabastard

easyWeight

Hey, guys, I'm insanely thrilled for this one! I explain my previous troubles in the video, so won't get into it here. This bend has eluded me for WAY too long! Of all my recent bends, this is the one that makes me the most happy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTeeA66gOuI

Darin, that thing too me forever also. When i finally got it i calibrated it at 525. Thats what took me so long, and i would be suprised if yours is close to that also. Great Bend, keep it up

Congratulations, Darin! Next stop: The Edgin. :rock

Thanks guys! I appreciate the comments :D

Mike, I would really like to believe it calibrated higher than that, haha. That way I wouldn't feel so bad for it taking me a little over a year to finally get! My kink has always been my weakness though.

Eric, I'm going to send you a couple extra pieces for calibration if you don't mind. They will both be for the SS list. The "FNL JH" Edgin will be among them. I took one of them down (after the Hex) to 2.75" in around 3 minutes or so, and managed to finish it off after a few minutes break. So it will be my next cert!

It's been a long time. I remember when you first started to work on the brutal hex.

Now it's just another dead peice of steel

It's been a long time. I remember when you first started to work on the brutal hex.

Now it's just another dead peice of steel

Yeah, it has been a long time! Looking at my old journal, my first attempt was made Feb. 27, 2009, haha. I started bending 13 months ago. So it has been a long road to the Hexabastard.

You should get a full on Evil and do a 6" :)

I need more Hex. I only ever had two pieces. I've e-mailed John a few times in the past couple months but he doesn't respond. Anyone else having the same trouble?

I need more Hex. I only ever had two pieces. I've e-mailed John a few times in the past couple months but he doesn't respond. Anyone else having the same trouble?

I've been able to talk to him